So today I am going to review the braun silk epil 7681 epilator.
Cost: @drugstore.com original price= $129.90; discount=$20; reduced price=110$!
@ flipkart discount=7% discount, reduced price=Rs.6899/-!
The 7681 is for both wet and dry usage which means that you can use it in the shower or before or after taking a shower. you however need to ensure that it is fully charged before you use it-i think it works more smoothly if it is charged. You cannot use it when it is charging. It is meant for the body as well as the face and as such you can use it for your legs , arms, underarms, chin and upper lips!
Initially i was quite skeptical about buying an epilator although I had wanted to own one ever since i was in high school. The reason why i did not get to buying it were dismal reviews on epilators given by my friends and family.
I have used the braun 7681 epilator and am very very happy with this product. it does not hurt while using but since i am used to waxing, i thought i would use it on my mom to see how she responded to the product. Her skin is quite sensitive and she is not used to taking to much trouble over her body hair as she is not used to waxing and threading and et al. To my absolute shock, she too really liked the promduct and said it didn't hurt her at all.
Now for the pros and cons of the braun 7681 epilator
1. it is light wieght and can be carried in your bag
2. the blue light helps in highliting hair so that it gives a very close finish
3. it does not hurt at all when you are using this particular epilator
4. you can use it in the shower
5. if you are going out somehwere and dont have time to wax and dont want to shave-you can epilate easily at home
6. it comes with a shaver head so you may choose whatver suits you for whichever part of your body
7. once charged it works for ateast 45 mins
8. it has two settings extra gentle and efficient and according to your comfort level you may switch between the 2
9. it comes with a brush which makes it easier to clean
i havent found any cons about the product except that it is not so readily available everywhere.
If you have some thick hair and the epilator is not fully charges, kindly charge it before hand so that it works in an efficient manner and you dont have to go over the area again and again.
Overall i will definitely recommend the product to anyone who is looking out for an easier way to deal with body hair. Initially the price might look a little steep as compared to other epilators, but the braun 7681 silk epil is definitely worth your money!