Sunday, January 27, 2013

My week in pictures: The first post


You all know how I've recently got back to my INSTAGRAM and I'm starting this series so that you guys can get detailed updates of what I have been up to in the week gone by.

Read on to know more.....:)








1. I went in for a weight check to my dietitian's. With tips and tricks I meantioned in this POST I lost around 1-1.2 kgs in 4 days!

2.I made myself a promise HERE, following through, I started  and finished reading The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery and then started reading The Valley of Masks by Tarun Tejpal. The section of the book which I hold closest to my heart is where he says, "But if you tame me my life will be full of sunshine. I shall recognize the sound of a step different from all others. The other steps send me hurrying under ground. Yours will call me out of my burrow like the sound of music." This chapter is the best thing about the book!

3.I did a review POST of ADS lips and eye pencil and this pic is one of the LOTDs' I did. Loved the color pay off!

4.This pic is of my night-time OOTD which I sleep to love in. It's light pink doodles on a baby blue base. So warmmm.....

5.I was on a dal diet for a day. You want to know what that was about? Here goes,
   Breakfast- Milk and fruits
   Lunch- Moong Dal Cheela 2 pieces (homemade)-if you want to know how I prepared that, just leave a    comment below!
   Dinner- had to be before 7 pm and I ate moong dal sprout salad.  After 7 I was not allowed to eat any salt, but I had salads, fruits and milk!

6. Finally, yesterday I went for a night out with my cousins and I really wanted to keep it basic. Hence I used  Beauty Rush Glossy Lip Tint Sheen which I reviewed here but in a different shade and also used loreal hip duo-eyeshadow palette on my eyes. Detailed post will be up by tomorrow-with more pics!

Phew...
How was your week? Let me know!
And remember to show me some <3 on my INSTAGRAM here!!!!



linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...