Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting Ready for the wedding: OOTD & FOTD Wedding day!

You all have been such a great encouragement that I cannot begin to thank each and everyone of you for appreciating my efforts. You know that your support keeps me up, about and posting! So I could not wait to reveal the wedding day outfit with all of you. I'll share with you all a lil trick that my granny told me-i think it works equally well for the bride as well as her bridesmaids and that is to always look a lil subdued for the ceremonies preceding the wedding day-so that when you finally get ready for the wedding-you look absolutely stunning!

Anywho...

I supported a shawl while stepping out cause it was soooooo damn cold-but then I took it off when I reached the wedding!


This is how I looked without the shawl
Saree: Mum's closet
Blouse: Mum's blouse from 20 years ago!
Clutch: CK (Gift from cousin brother)
Watch: Esprit
Arm Candy: Assorted

I didnt want to end up looking like an aunty-especially cause I decided to wear a bindi-so I didnt wear any jewelry other than my watch and arm candy! I chose yellow because I think that in the winter season it lifts up the mood without being an eye soar! HA!

As for the FOTD, here's a closer look



For my face I'm wearing 
Foundation: Faces
Compact: Maybelline All in One
Contouring palette
Lips: Cover girl long lasting

Hope you enjoyed my OOTD!Until next time <3
Don't forget to leave your comments :-*

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...