Sunday, January 13, 2013

OOTD & FOTD: Winter in the Sun ;)

The maternal side of my family decided to take an outing today to the Chokhi Dhani Resort here near Chandigarh. The plan was for lunch and I wanted to get dressed in something other than my long-ish coat; you guys know well enough that I have been working on my body. Hence, on an impulse I picked out a few pieces from my closet, put them together and tried them on (keeping my fingers crossed through the entire process). It was a bright and sunny afternoon and I really didn't want to hide under a coat :)

So here's what I put together....I hope you like it!!!!










        Black Tights are from Macy's
The Zebra Printed top is a gift from my aunt


The heels are from Kolkata

The Bag is from Giani Bernini

The black sweater is from Isabelle, DT Mall, Chandigarh

The Black and white sweater (you can see the sleeves) is from Adidas

Watch is Esprit

Sunglasses-Ray Ban wayfarers

Now for the FOTD

Base: Maybelline Clearglow All-in-One
Highlighter-ELF
Lips-Clinique Lipstick(A different Grape) + Estee Lauder High Gloss in Pink
Eyes-ELF Volume Pumping Mascara, Incolor Eye liner, Maybelline Liner Pencil

Let me know how you like my Post!!!
MUAH :-*

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...