Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review: Incolor No Limits Beauty Hi-Tech Eyeliner Pen



Image Courtesy: Google
You guys must have noticed that in all the makeup looks that I do, I usually use the Incolor Liner. So today I thought that I should review this eyeliner pen for you just so that you know what I'm talking about when I refer to this pen.

 It is called the Incolor No Limits Beauty Max Precision Eyeliner. 

The company claims that it is a Hi-Tech Eyeliner Pen for Professional Makeup Artists. It also says that it is made in China and no, it's not the same as Jordana Incolor Fabuliner.... 

Wanna know more?




                    
PRICE: The Liner Costs INR 210/-.

Appearance: It has a very fine tip which makes it super easy to create a fine line. The body is regular plastic and super light-which makes it very easy to carry around and handle. It is the size of any regular ball pen and fits easily in all my makeup pouches. It comes with a cap which protects the liner from damage and drying. The only drawback is that this cap doesnt fit at the back of the liner.

Staying power: I have been using the liner pen for more than 6 months and on all the occasions I have used it for an entire day. At the end of the day I need to use a makeup remover to get rid of it completely. After about 8 hours of stay on my super oily lids it only smudges if I rub my eyes ever too often, but it does not fly around my eye area. The maximum damage caused by rubbing my eyes when I have the eye liner on is that the intensity would become less.
Application: As I said, it is super smooth and can be used even on very oily lids without any powder base. It can also be applied over eye shadows and creamy shadows. The intensity is very very dark. Generally applying it in a single swipe shall give you requisite results. It sets easily & promptly.
Image courtesy: Snapdeal

I saw this product on snapdeal and I think its the same. If that be the case then the company seems to have changed its packing from when I bought it.

Looks where I have worn it in the past:


I absolutely love this eyeliner pen <3

Which is your favorite eyeliner???

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...