Friday, February 15, 2013

OOTD: Boyfriend Jeans with Blazer; an Androgynous Look

Today was one of those days when my mum had an off due to Basant Panchami (i guess) and later in the day I realized that today is also Saraswati Pujo. Did you know that saraswati pooja is one of those rare occasions (I guess the only one) when bengalis don't eat non-vegetarian?! Weird hunh ;) Haha, jokes apart, I <3 Bongs! Oh! Yeah on to the post.....So I got ready without knowing where I was heading to, but I was sure that I'd be shopping for formal pants so I wanted to wear my blazer....
First let's get a snapshot of what I was wearing

As you can see I teamed by blazer with boyfriend Jeans. Well these are not boyfriend jeans exactly, but this is an old pair and since I've lost quite a lot of weight, they became really lose. Therefore I planned to wear them with a belt (which you cant see in the pic), fold them and wear it with the blazer.


I folded the sleeves of my blazer to give it a casual look. Since the blazer had a white stripped lining on the inside, I decided it was best to pair it with my white watch. I wore a colorful t-shirt inside, the flowers on which matched my coral nail color. Since there is still a lil nip in the air, I wore my yellow and green scarf (a hand down from my mum) and teamed it with my yellow heels the haul post of which can be found here in my calcutta haul post. In the same haul post you can find details of the bag which I am carrying with this outfit.
Yesterday, before heading to the gym I changed my nail color and opted for this Coral Shade from NewU which I have reviewed HERE
Outfit Details:
Blazer: UCB
Jeans: UCB
Muffler: Mum's
Watch: Esprit
Shoes: Bought from B.K.Market, Calcutta
Bag: B.K. Market, Calcutta
What do you think?
Do you think I did justice to boyfriend jeans or do you think this look was a big BLEH?
Let me know, I'll wait for your comments!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...