Sunday, February 24, 2013

Outfit Post: Saturday Night OOTD

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, probably you saw me post this picture on instagram yesterday. We were heading out for a family dinner and I was in no mood to wear my jeans or leggings. These trousers fit like a glove and I decided to give them a go! Because it was a dinner part, formal trousers didn't feel out of place and I paired them with a blouse which had amazing detailing on its neck. To top it all I used a warm shrug to keep me warm :)
I'm running out of time right now as my mum is busy doing preparations for the dinner party which we will be holding today. Which means you'll soon get another outfit post ;) 
The picture in the centre catches a glimpse of the detailing on the top and my FOTD 
 Although there's some problem with the lighting in my room and the colors of my room are chocolate brown/grey (because of which its casts a weird shadow on my face)-I took pics nonetheless and here are pics of my Face Makeup.

This pics have been taken in our drawing room which has a lot of yellow lighting. I'm wearing my beige wedge heels which I hauled in Calcutta and my favorite white Esprit Watch. BTW, did you know that Esprit has discontinued operating in India? That really Breaks my heart </3 :(
Outfit Details:
Trousers: Allen Solly
Heels: B.K.Market Calcutta
Top: Gifted
Shrug: Gifted
Watch: Esprit
Purse: Guess (It's hard to figure in the pics, I know. My bad!)

Stay sexy!!!!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...