Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DIWALI outfit and FOTD

Finally I'm home and free. I just want to give you guys a quick update about what I was wearing... So without further ado, let's just quickly jump to the pictures; I will have to start with my packing after this and hence this will be a picture heavy post! :)

I will begin with a random picture clicked in my parents dressing room. I think the color co-ordinated dresses looked really pretty. Love my mum's hair in this pic!
 The next couple of pictures are again from my parent's room, I was just passing time while my mum was getting ready to go visit my various aunts!
I'm wearing my white chicken(?)/chiccan patiala salwar and a kameez which is more like a Kurta. The embroidery and stitching has been done by my boutique.


I kept the look very very simple cause I had a lot of running around to do.
These shoes my friend bought for me as a gift a couple of years ago. I think we spotted these red beauties at Catwalk, Bandra.
This watch is my favorite and I bought it from Delhi 3-4 years back. It's a white leather strap esprit watch which I had bought from my first internship salary! The arm candy on either side my mum got from the states. 

And now for the EOTD

 And the FOTD

HAPPY DIWALI!!! 
Do leave your precious comments! 
<3





linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...