Thursday, November 8, 2012

NOTD: newU 24 Coral

I know I have only put up one (maybe 2) NOTDs here, but I think I should be more regular about posting what's on my nails; that way I can keep a check on my nail care routine too :) Also, I think it would be useful for you guys to figure out what colors will suit your complexion and needs! As a first NOTD without nail art, I want to show you guys the swatches of my current favorite nail color-the NewU Coral (24)
Price: INR 40/-
Quantity: 5ml

I bought this color around 4-5 months back and it is my go-to color. I <3 it so much that I have already used up 1/3 of the bottle (and everyone knows how hard it is to actually use up even a little bit of nail color, now don't you?) The reason why I managed to use up such a lot is because every time my cousins, aunts or even my mom wants me to do their manicure, I use it as an excuse to show off how pretty this color is ;)



Availability: This was one of my first buys from the new U store, which I believe to be a Dabur Enterprise. In Chandigarh I bought it from the NewU store at the DT mall.You may buy it online from the newU website i.e. http://newu.in/default.aspx (I'm not affiliated to this brand, this link is only for your convenience)

Color: The color is a bright coral with a pink tone-the shade may fall in the category of 'rose'. It is an instant mood uplifter and is one of those rare shades which would look good both on short as well as long nails.

Consistency: Liquidy yet manageable.

Brush and bottle: Cute handy packaging with a medium sized brush.


Finish: Glossy. In one coat you will be able to notice your nail line, as it is translucent. I have applied 2 coats  in the above picture and you can (somewhat) notice my nail line underneath. Probably in 3 coats it will totally disappear. Personally, I dont have a problem with this issue, in fact, I quite like this quality because I dont like it when my nails look dark from the inside (then they tend to look somewhat dirty-at least to me :P )

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...